Thursday, May 1, 2008

Manage your time

" Madam, you give me a lot of exercises. We don't have time to do this"
" I don't have enough time to do a revision. Can you postponed our quiz, madam?"
" Sorry, madam. I wake up late this morning. I've miss my test. When can I sit for it?"
Thats a few questions that I always heard from my student.
My dear students, what I know, all of us have 24 hours a day and 30/31 days a month. No matter who you are, where do you live or how old are you. 24 hours is a long time for some people who don't have a work but it seems so short for a busy people. But somehow its up to us to manage our time. Manage our time? How?? As a student, I advise you to make a daily timetable. You must include your study time, meal time, leisure, revision and don't forget your time with Allah. Do something to manage your time......

No comments: