Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Towards the final exam

SITUATION 1



This afternoon a group of Computer Science student makes appointment with me because they're going to take their final exam tomorrow afternoon. There are three of them. One of them ask me:

Student: Madam, I see you because I want to study with you.

RWA: Hello guys, sorry, I'm not going to sit for the exam. Only you who are going to sit for exam. Why should I study with you...

Student: Oooppsss.... Sorry madam, I want you to help me with some topics. I'm not sure how to find volume by using Shell Method and Washer method.

RWA: Ohhh.... If you want me to help you, its ok. But don't ask me to study with you.



SITUATION 2



One day a student comes to my office, he's going to sit for final exam in two days more. He's one of the student who always come late and didn't attend the class. After sit down, the student ask

Student: Madam I want you to teach me three topics in this course.

RWA: Where are you when I teaching this topics?

Student: I....I... didn't attend the class because I wake up late.

RWA: Have you do any revision on this topics?

Student: Not yet...

RWA: Don't you ask your friends, when you miss my lecture?

Student: No.

RWA: Did you know I took 2 weeks to teach this topics? Now you only have 2 days to cover your silibus. My advise is you go back and find out my notes. Study the examples I've given for you. Good lucks.

No comments: