Sunday, May 18, 2008

What is the aim of your study?

After get a good result in SPM, some students in dillema to choose a course to further their study. They always relate the course and the job. In their minds they always ask " what course will give them a job?" They are afraid if they don't get any job or get a lower salary. After apply to further the study, the results comes out, but they didn't get the course that they want, they're in dillema again. Whether to further their study or not. If they don't continue, what will happen?

"No choice... I have to further my study..." Thats the answer always I heard, Is it true my students? Some of them said, my parents want me to further in this course. I don't even like the course. With that they study with no mood, humble and frustration.

Actually, its lucky to have parents who give support and help us make decision, they try to help their children with best choices. Some parents know nothing and you have to depend to yourself to make the best decision.
As me, after my SPM, I don't even know what course and where to further my study. Just follow some friends fill a form and apply the unversities based on result. When I was at the university, I don't even think what jobs will I get when I graduate. My first aim was I don't want to fail. So I must make sure that I won't fail. How to do this? I will write in next time.
Think of this:


Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value.
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

No comments: