Sunday, May 4, 2008

Office Mathematics Vs Romance Mathematics

Yesterday I was searching for something for me to read. I found this:

OFFICE MATHEMATICS
SMART BOSS + SMART EMPLOYEE = PROFIT
SMART BOSS + DUMB EMPLOYEE = PRODUCTION
DUMB BOSS + SMART EMPLOYEE = PROMOTION
DUMB BOSS + DUMB EMPLOYEE = OVERTIME
I don't know whether this equation is relevant or not, but something good to think. What do you think ? Be a smart boss or have a smart employee? I think all of us gain for profit.
One more phrase I found is about :
ROMANCE MATHEMATICS
SMART MAN + SMART WOMAN = ROMANCE
SMART MAN + DUMB WOMAN =AFFAIR
DUMB MAN + SMART WOMAN = MARRIAGE
DUMB MAN + DUMB WOMAN = PREGNANCY
As a woman, I think better I be a smart woman and meet a dumb man. At least your live is more secure. Don't ever be a dumb woman meet a dumb man, your live will be miserable. What do you think? If you found smart man, your live is nowhere, just full of romance and affair. One day they will leave you alone. Think of it....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

smart man and dumb woman is better....